Things got so hectic last week that I forgot to do my Sunday Seven entry! So, here is my list for this week:
1. CLEAN! This is a continual job that could always be on my list! Tomorrow is our last day of school before the Christmas break, so maybe I’ll actually have time to get some thorough, much-needed cleaning and straightening done.
2. There is a snack mix recipe that I have been wanting to try, and this week I am going to do it! It is called Chocolate Chex Caramel Crunch, and I think this will make a nice munchie to have around during our school break.
3. Of course, this week is Christmas. So, special meals and presents will be a fun part of this week!
4. RELAX! Yes, I am actually putting this on my Sunday Seven list! We have been going at a frantic pace lately, and I really want to have a relaxed, enjoyable Christmas with my family.
5. Next week I get to substitute teach the Sunday School class that John and Brock are in. That is always a great time!
6. Brock started his Kansas history unit this past week, and even though we are officially going to be on Christmas break, I am going to use some of those days to find pictures and do some planning for his Kansas notebook so we will be ahead of the game when we start back to school in January!
7. I want to help John and Brock get some Scout projects done during our break from school as well. Our days are pretty full by the time we get through school and homework, so these break times are the best times that we have to focus on some of these extracurricular activities.